Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cheer Camp

Here is the EHS cheerleaders 2011-2012. Backrow L to R: Katlynn Shock, Sadie Forsyth, Katelyn Holmes, Ashley Torok, Abby Gardner, TJ Preston, Hope Torok, and Kayla Orton. Middle row: Hailey Gardner, Katie Weber, Kiersten Orton, Tylee Cottom, Chelsey Jones and Morgan Jeffery. Front Row: Saralia Fonseca and Carlee Clark.

Morgan, is now a freshman. (wow, my kids are growing up) And she tried out for cheer. She made it!!! Yeah! By the way I am the coach. I promise I did not rig it. She did awesome! But, anyway, every summer we have a camp to learn our material for the year. We had the U of U cheerleaders come and teach us new cheers and dances. They learned 4 dances, 5 new cheers and a bunch of stunting. Morgan is a flier or top person. Whatever you want to call that position. She was so nervous to have them critique her technique that I thought she was going to faint! But, she survived and learned a lot.
EHS Cheerleaders with me in the back (wearing yellow, I hate being in pictures with these girls. They are just too cute!) And in the white are the U of U cheerleaders that came.





No comments:

Post a Comment