Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trick or Treat

Every year state volleyball is on Halloween.  But, this year Halloween was on Monday so I was here instead of at volleyball.  The elementary school did have their Halloween carnival while I was gone.  Rhett is such a good dad.  He got Rayce and Wade in their costumes and took them to the carnival.  On Monday they had a costume parade at school and that evening was trick or treating.  Rayce was so excited to go, I didn't even get a picture.  He was a knight and he went with Royd and Natalie Darrington.  They put a trailor on their 4-wheeler and drove Rayce and Dace around town.
 Hey Georgie, where's your tie???
 Well, Mom I don't like the tie and Dad ties it better than you.  He made it fluffy for the carnival and you just made a big bow!
 Ok, then Georgie.  How about a side veiw of your awesome hair?  How is this Mom, do you like my hair?
 Let me see the serious side of you Mr. President.  Well, close.  You look more sleepy than serious.
 How about your look from the quarter.  Nice, that is excatly how you look on the quarter!
 And the dollar, here Georgie is on the dollar.  By the way, nice tie.
 Morgan had all these boys show up at our house and want to go trick or treating.  Morgan dressed half of them up.  Back row: Connor (wearing Morgan's dress, high heels and fairy wings.) Morgan as a fairy, Treyson as a cat (Morgan's costume from when she was in 2nd grade) Bottom row: Kelton (Harry Portor, Tanner's costume from like 4th grade or so.  He says the costume is really itchy.  I told him if he was going to work magic he would have to put up with the pain the came with it.  He agreed and wore the costume for hours.) Portman as a gangster and I think the last kid's name is Richardo.  But, I'm not sure, he is also a gangster.  We had Freshman in our yard and our house on and off all night.  I think they had alot of fun.  Tanner and TJ took Wade trick or treating after he got tired of walking with his friends.  Rhett and I stayed home and drank hot cider and passed out candy.
  Wade was George Washington and Morgan was a fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment